Borosilicate Glass, Hydrolytic Resistance, Acidic & Alkaline Resistance
Borosilicate glass is perfect choice for pharmaceutical uses.
Borosilicate Glass is a type of glass that contains at least 5% of boron trioxide, which allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. It is well known for its durability and resistance to thermal shock. Such glass is less subject to thermal stress and is commonly used for medicine and cosmetics packing.
- Both clear and amber colors are available
- Great chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal properties
- A full range of sizes
- Special discounts for large orders and various promotion campaigns
- High hydrolytic resistance
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Stable chemical properties
- Acidic and alkaline resistance
- Resist to extreme changes in temperature
|General||Density: 2.23 g/cm3|
|Mechanical||Young's Modulus: 64 GPa|
|Thermal||Max. Use Temperature: 500 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity: 1.14 W/m.K|
|Co-Efficient of Linear Expansion: 3.3 10-6/°C|
|Electrical||Volume Resistance: 1015 Ω.cm|
|Dielectric Constant: 4.6|
|Dielectric Strength: 30 kV/mm|
Various sizes of borosilicate glass penicillin bottles
Clear borosilicate glass for ampoule bottles
- Penicillin bottle: 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or customized (unit: ml)
- Ampoule bottle: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 or customized (unit: ml)
Borosilicate glass bottles for medical liquid storage.
Borosilicate glass bottle for medical powder storage.
Inquiry for Our Product
LingYan Engineering Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.