Precision Capillary Glass Tube 3–200 mm Length, 0.1–50 mm Thickness
Precision capillary glass tubes are available with inner diameters as small as 0.005 mm and in a range of materials including soda lime glass, borosilicate glass, quartz, and sapphire. These materials are inert and can be sterilized to be used in precision measuring.
We can supply round shape and square shape capillary glass tube with one or more holes.
Precision capillary glass tubes can be made into different colors.
Precision capillary glass tube applications
Precision capillary glass tube has wide ranges of applications. It can be use in liquid measurement, liquid transfer, flow restrictors, fiber optic components, laser technology, x-ray diffraction analysis, and thermocouple assemblies (often in sapphire).
- Micro dispensing medication delivery.
- Clinical testing or sample collection.
- Hematocrit glass capillary tubes for blood collection.
- Disposable "marked" glass micro-pipettes.
- Micropipette for precise predetermined volume dispensing (aliquot).
- Capillary spotters for depositing small amounts of a sample onto a TLC (thin layer chromatography) plate.
- Used as the main part of fiber optic components.
- Use for melting point test of solid matter in school industrial and mining enterprises, food industry and so on.
- Precise capillary tube are used to make glass metal electrodes, such as glass platinum electrode, glass copper electrode and so on.
Precision capillary glass tubes can be used medically to collect blood samples.
Precision capillary glass tubes can be used to make thermometers.
Precision capillary glass tubes is the most important part of optical fiber component.
Capillary glass tube is widely used is glass metal electrodes because of its high precious property.
Precision capillary glass tubes can be made into different shapes.
Precision capillary glass tube specification
- Color: transparent, blue, red, green and so on.
- Length: 3–200 mm.
- Thickness: 0.1–50 mm.
- Edge processing: polished.
- Shape: can be matched to the application and include:
- Heavy wall (small inner diameter, but with thicker wall).
- Double bore.
- Four bore.
- Other customized shapes.
Precision Capillary Glass Tube Features
- Precision ID Tolerance to ± 0.002 mm.
- Custom volumetric size capabilities.
- Standardized custom sizes.
- Precision volumetric marking measures.
- Chemically and physically unaffected by sterilization.
- Inert and non-reactive with most drugs, liquid, or gases.
- Safe for direct human contact.
Packaging and transportation
- To avoid rupture, the precision capillary glass tube would be packed in a 5-layer corrugated box or pallet with a foam or bubble wrap.
- We can also package the precision capillary glass tube according to customer’s requirements.
Caution for precision capillary glass tube use
- Quartz glass products are expensive materials, you must take it lightly and be very careful when using it.
- All kinds of precision capillary glass tube has a maximum temperature, you should not exceed this temperature when using, otherwise it will crystallize or soften the deformation.
- Clean it before use. You can use 10% hydrofluoric acid or lotion soak, and then washed with high-purity water or alcohol treatment. The operator should wear thin line gloves, do not touch precision capillary glass tube directly with your hands.
- Although the quartz glass material has a very high thermal stability and can withstand dramatic temperature changes, actual use, due to residual strain and product shape, thermal stability have some differences, you should pay attention to it when High actually using.
- The continuous use of precision capillary glass tube is OK, which extend the life and the temperature resistance of capillary glass tube is good.
Inquiry for Our Product
YuanBo Engineering Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.