Precision Glass Tube with 0.001 mm Tolerance Used in Laboratory, Hospital
Precision glass tubes ith accurate dimension and 0.001 mm tolerance are made of soda-lime, borosilicate or quartz material. Because of their different sizes, various colors, acid, alkali resistance and low thermal expansion coefficient features, precision glass tubes are widely used with pistons and many precision instruments in laboratory, factory, hospital, and so on.
PGT-01: The short polished percision glass tube has good thermal and chemical properties.
PGT-02: The heavy wall precision glass capillary tubes have strong acid, alkali, high temperature resistance ability.
Specifications of precision glass tube
- Material: soda-lime, borosilicate, quartz.
- Inside diameter: 5–500 mm.
- Outside diameter: 5.1–550 mm.
- Tolerance: 0.001 mm.
- Length: 10–2500 mm.
- Color: white, red, green, pink, yellow and so on.
- Edge handling: polishing.
Packaged in 5 layer corrugated cartons or pallet, with foam or bubble wrap.
- Thermal properties
|SiO2 Content||60% – 75%||> 81%||> 90%|
|Density at 25 °C||2.53 g/cm3||2.23 g/cm3||2.20 g/cm3|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||8.6 × 10-6 m/K||3.3 × 10-6 m/K||5.5 × 10-6 m/K|
|Softening Point||726 °C||820 °C||1780 °C|
|Melting Point||780 °C||1680 °C||2000 °C|
|Annealing Point||546 °C||560 °C||1120 °C|
|Temperature for Short Time||400 °C||500 °C||1500 °C|
|Temperature for Long Time||350 °C||450 °C||1200 °C|
|Specific Heat||0.18 J/kg °C||0.9 J/kg °C||670 J/kg °C|
Features of precision glass tube
- Tight dimensional tolerance, tolerance can be as small as 0.001 mm.
- Stable chemical property, acid and alkali resistance.
- Can work under high temperature for a long time.
- Various sizes for using.
- Excellent outlooking, various colors.
Applications of precision glass tube
- Used with pistons in hospital such as syringe.
- Used for precision instruments in laboratory and factory such as burette, capacity bottle.
- Used for precision instruments in household such as thermometer.
- Used for precision instruments in office such as laser printer.
PGT-03: Precision glass tube is used as syringe with a piston.
PGT-04: Precision glass tube is often used as burette.
PGT-05: Precision glass tube is often used for thermometer making.
PGT-06: Precision glass tube is widely used in laboratory for liquid measuring.
PGT-07: Precision glass tube is often used as blood collector in hospital.
PGT-08: Precision glass is widely applied to many precision instrument, such as laser printer.
Inquiry for Our Product
YuanBo Engineering Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.