Thermometer Capillary Tubes Can Be Prismatic and Round
CTT-01: A capillary tube is used in the thermometer to indicate the temperature scale.
The thermometer capillary glass tube, also called thermometer glass tube, glass tube, glass capillary tube and thin glass tube, can be divided into prismatic and round type with white backed or yellow backed according to their shape.
A thermometer glass tube is welded to the temperature sensing bubble. When the temperature changes, the measuring liquid column moves up and down within the capillary hole. Usually the scale of the thermometer is located on the capillary tube.
- Material: soda-lime and borosilicate glass.
- I.D.: 0.02–0.50 mm.
- O.D.: 3.0–8.0 mm.
- Length: 640/730/1000 mm.
- Shape: Round or prismatic.
- Color: White or yellow backed colors.
- The sizes can be customized according to your requirements.
CTT-02: Prismatic and round type capillary tubes.
CTT-03: Yellow and white capillary tubes are for different applications.
- High measurement precision.
- High temperature resistance.
- Corrosion resistance.
Thermometer capillary tubes can be applied in the various general thermometers. The application is as follows:
- Used in household thermometers.
- Used in weather thermometers.
- Used in industrial thermometers.
CTT-04: A capillary tube is used in the weather thermometer.
CTT-05: Capillary tubes in general thermometers.
Inquiry for Our Product
YuanBo Engineering Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.