Double Window Sight Glass: Double Window Design Brings More Accurate Observation Experience
Double window sight glass is a simple assembly composed of two glass windows and a cast body that can be used to observe and monitor the operation status of industrial fluids in pipelines. It is commonly used for on-site inspections and view of process parameters, and it can be applied in high-temperature, highly corrosive, and easily crystallized chemical columns to ensure work safety. Its features include low driving force, quick and convenient operation, good flow regulation function, and excellent sealing performance. It is generally suitable for large and medium-sized, medium-low pressure pipelines. For example, it can be used to check water levels, chemicals, coolants, and oil conditions in various industrial sectors.
Our double window sight glass is available in both welding and casting processes, and allows you to choose the right process based on different requirements. The welding process makes the structure of the double window sight glass more compact, with better sealing and pressure resistance, suitable for high-pressure, high-temperature, and potentially explosive environments. While the casting process gives the double window sight glass a more aesthetic appearance, suitable for applications in low-pressure, ambient temperature environments. In order to withstand high pressure while facilitating disassembly and assembly, the main body and pressure plate of our double window sight glass are made of high-pressure-resistant carbon steel or high-quality stainless steel materials. The viewing window glass adopts pressure-resistant materials such as high borosilicate glass, aluminum silicon glass, or sintered glass, and the cover is connected to the main body by high-strength bolts.
Cast double window sight glass
Welded double window sight glass
- Safe and reliable. It can be installed inside and outside the pipeline at the same time, and allows for users to observe the inside of the pipeline through two glass windows, which improves the safety and reliability of the operation.
- Easy maintenance. It has a simple structure and is easy to disassemble and clean, convenient for maintenance and overhaul.
- High transparency. It is usually made of highly transparent glass material that can clearly observe the inside of the pipeline.
- High pressure resistance. It usually has high pressure resistance and can withstand certain pressure and temperature.
- Optional functions. Depending on different applications, it can also offer flow regulation, sealing and explosion-proof functions.
- Nominal diameter: DN10–DN1000
- Valve body material: carbon steel (WCB), stainless steel (304/316/304L/316L).
- Window material: tempered borosilicate glass, aluminum silicon glass, quartz glass
- Operating pressure: 0.6–2.5 MPa
- Operating temperature: ≤ 600 °C
- Sealing gasket: NBR gasket, PTFE gasket, metal gasket, metal graphite gasket
- Valve body appearance: anti-corrosion paint for carbon steel; pickling or polishing treatment for blackened stainless steel
By Installation Method
Flange double window sight glass
Thread double window sight glass
By Structure Design
Standard double window sight glass
Baffle double window sight glass
Impeller double window sight glass
Float ball double window sight glass
- Sight glass installation. The pendulum sight glass must be installed horizontally.
- Sight glass lens installation. Be sure that the sight glass holder is flat and smooth, the gasket between the lens and the sight glass holder is installed smoothly, and the gasket is undamaged and does not adhere to grease. Make sure the sight glass holder and cover are properly installed before tightening the screws, then slowly tighten the screws.
- Carefully check the nameplate parameters and make sure that not only the components connected to the sight glass lens are well sealed, but also ensure that the seal between the sight glass and the welded flanges is good and the pressure in the pipeline does not exceed the rated pressure of the pendulum sight glass.
- There should be no other additional pressure on the sight glass after installation, otherwise it will result in uneven force on the sight glass, leading to the rupture of the sight glass.
For chemical production
For sauce production pipeline
Inquiry for Our Product
LingYan Engineering Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.