Glass Tube Level Indicator for Direct Column & Tank Liquid Level Measurement
Threaded & flange connection
Glass tube level indicator is a direct reading measuring meter, featuring simple structure, direct-reading, reliable, durable, etc. It is widely used to measure the liquid level of various tanks, columns, boxes and other containers. However, the media in the container shall not corrode steel, vulcanized paper and graphite ring. It is equipped with a steel ball in upper and lower valves. When the glass tube accidentally broken, the steel ball will block the channel under the pressure inside the vessel. In this way, the vessel achieves automatically seal to prevent the liquid inside the vessel from flowing out.
The glass tube level indicator is designed based on the principle of the connector. When the liquid in the tank and the glass tube form a liquid path, the liquid in the tank will flow towards the glass tube under the influence of air pressure until the two sides remain at the same level. At this time, the liquid level observed from the glass tube is the same as the liquid level in the tank, that is, the height of liquid.
Flange connection glass tube level indicator structure
It mainly consists of a glass tube, scale, protective casing, upper and lower valves and flange (or thread)
L-shaped thread connection brass glass tube level indicator
L-Shaped Glass Tube Level Indicator
- Body material: stainless steel 304, 316, brass, carbon steel;
- Range: 0–1000 (mm);
- Measured media working pressure: 0.6 MPa, 1.0 MPa;
- Working temperature: -10 °C to ＋180 °C;
- Connector thread: G3/8, G1/2, G3/4, M16 × 1.5, M20 × 1.5 (other sizes are available upon request);
Stainless steel corker valve glass tube
Stainless Steel Corker Valve Glass Tube Level Indicator
- Body material: carbon steel, stainless steel
- Glass tube material: borosilicate glass tube (20 mm (O.D.) × 2.5 mm (thickness), length ≤ 1840 mm and above;), PMMA tube, quartz glass tube;
- Range: 300–2000 mm;
- Working pressure: ≤ 1.6 MPa;
- Maximum working temperature: 200 °C;
- Maximum tracing steam pressure: 0.6 MPa;
- Steam jacket connector: G1/2" male thread;
- Steel balls self seal pressure: ≥ 0.2 MPa;
- Flange standard: HGJ46-91 (PN1.6MPa, DN20 convex surface), other standards such as JB/T, GB, ANSI can be state separately.
Flange connection PP corker valve glass tube level indicator
PP Corker Valve Glass Tube Level Indicator
- Body material: high quality aluminum alloy
- Glass tube material: PTFE (20 mm (O.D.) × 2 mm (thickness), any length), PMMA tube, borosilicate glass tube;
- Range: 300～2200mm;
- Working temperature: -60 °C to +260 °C;
- Working pressure: positive pressure: 1.6 MPa; negative pressure: 77 Kpa;
Flange connection stainless steel corker valve quartz glass tube level indicator
Double Color Quartz Glass Tube Level Indicator
- Body material: carbon steel, stainless steel;
- Glass tube material: quartz glass;
- Range: 300–3200 mm;
- Working temperature: -20 °C to 600°C;
- Working pressure: ≤ 10 MPa;
- Quartz tube test pressure: 13 MPa;
- Notes:The red represents the air and the green represents the liquid
Notes: To ensure the self seal effect, the media pressure in the vessel shall be greater than 0.2 MPa; when the upper and lower valves are open, the stem exit rotation shall not be less than 4 revolutions, so as not to touch the top of the stem when the steel ball is self-sealing.
- Clear, direct readings, no blind area
- Simple maintenance, affordable price
- Simple, safe structure
For liquid measurement in chemical tanks
For liquid measurement in storage tanks
Inquiry for Our Product
LingYan Engineering Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.